When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.
Latest Bitcoin News
- Bitcoin Price Watch; Kicking Off The Week
- A Lawyer’s Perspective: Can Smart Contracts Exist Outside the Legal Structure?
- Why Do Some Bitcoin Mining Pools Mine Empty Blocks?
- New EU Directive May Impose Anti-Money Laundering Regulations on Bitcoin Wallet Providers
- New Exchange-Traded Product SolidX Bitcoin Trust to Launch on NYSE Arca
- Dutch Bitcoin Companies Start Initiative to Adjust Proposed European Union AML-Directive
- Funderbeam Launches Blockchain-Based Trading and Investment Platform for Startups
- How Bitcoin’s Second Halving Came and Went, and Not Much Happened
- SAP and Ripple Collaborate on Cross-Border Payments Trial Using Blockchain Technology
- Rejecting Today’s Hard Fork, the Ethereum Classic Project Continues on the Original Chain: Here’s Why
- IBM Launches Blockchain Cloud Services on High Security Server, LinuxONE
- Ethereum Price Technical Analysis – Is This A Correction?
- Bitcoin Price Technical Analysis for 07/25/2016 – New Trend Forming
- BitCluster Bitcoin De-Anonymizer Presented at HOPE Conference
- Ethereum Hard Fork Creates Competing Currencies as Support for Ethereum Classic Rises
The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (2014)
Support the Campaign
We hope you found this web site useful. All donations help offset our costs for server hosting and internet bandwidth. Any contribution you can make to this effort would be very much appreciated.